Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was coming home from the store about 6:30 this evening, and was passing Floral Tree Gardens. And I glance to the right side of the road, and could sware that I saw about six turkeys just standing in the ditch eating. Did anyone else see this, or am I just seeing things?

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
they have some there on the property, My wife took a pic when she was there shopping some time ago....I will try to find it and post it....definately a turkey or two...

·
Banned
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At least I know that I am not seeing things. They are getting brave. They were in the ditch about 6 feet from the road.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Yeah, I see the guinnies there all the time. Every once and a while you get lucky and see a peacock or two. The people who own the land behind them on East Roberts have several and they get loose sometimes.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
I was at Floral Tree Gardens a few days ago, and they have two toms and two hens. The toms were gobbling and strutting, I'm not sure if they're pets, but they let you get right up next to them. I think they're tame. There were also a bunch of guinea fowl there.

Ed

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">I see them every now and then on Blue Angel just before the Lillian intersection.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Ok, so you really were talking about birds. I thought you might have been talking about the politician type that people typically see around city hall, government plaza, and in particular around the meetings of the Maritime Park committee.:banghead

1 - 13 of 13 Posts