Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a Remington 870 5189 3.5 turkey gun. I was thinking about buying one for next year but wanted to hear some comments on this gun.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
20,477 Posts
Yes I do and I love it. Built great. A little heavier than a Mossberg but a better built gun. I shoot a Kicks Choke in mine with Nitros or Winchester turkey loads and it groups awesome. Fixing to swith to the new Magnum Blend loads.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Splittine (4/14/2010)Yes I do and I love it. Built great. A little heavier than a Mossberg but a better built gun. I shoot a Kicks Choke in mine with Nitros or Winchester turkey loads and it groups awesome. Fixing to swith to the new Magnum Blend loads.
Thanks, That is all I need to know. I like a heavier gun and I do use the Winchester #5 shot. Nitros is too expensive!!

Thanks

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Splittine is not an expert as he would have you beleive.I have met him in person he is actually only 13 and has all of you fooled.He just knows some of the lingo from surfing the net.He is smart for that he gets credit

·
Super Moderator
20,477 Posts
rob883 (4/14/2010)Splittine is not an expert as he would have you beleive.I have met him in person he is actually only 13 and has all of you fooled.He just knows some of the lingo from surfing the net.He is smart for that he gets credit
Im one big ass 13 year old then.

I bet your real name isnt really Rob883, I bet its just Rob.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm well ok you got me !!! there man Chase is a great guy to deal with everybody just humor between he and i

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
Splittine (4/14/2010)
rob883 (4/14/2010)Splittine is not an expert as he would have you beleive.I have met him in person he is actually only 13 and has all of you fooled.He just knows some of the lingo from surfing the net.He is smart for that he gets credit

Im one fat ass 13 year old then.

I bet your real name isnt really Rob883, I bet its just Rob.

i fixed it for you chase

1 - 8 of 8 Posts