Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello forum members, just an update on the post I did the week before Easter, Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend. I am coming into town this thursday the 8th and will be there thruMonday the 12th. I am bringing the tackle that many of you have reserved. I am bringing quite a few things with me. New in the sleeve Penn 7ft heavy offshore spinning rods and a few of the same rods in medium action. I have Okuma 5'6" tuna rods that are 50 -130lb with all aftco hardware, aluminum, seats and gimbal butts. I also have a pair of Quantum tuna rods 50-130 also with all rollers and detachable straight aluminum butts, I will be bringing the last of the Quantum Catalyst PTS saltwater inshore spinning reels, price will be the same as it was at the vault sale, 30's will be $65.00 and 40's will be $69.00. I have some reat 6ft stand-up rods in 30-80-lbwith all heavy turbo guides, they will be a great bargin. I also will have 4 sets of Camo Frog Toggs new in the packagethat have the hood, jacket and pants, they will be $30.00 each they are all size X-large. I have a few 10 weight saltwater fly rods with crush proof airline tubes. The beach fishing in P,cola ha really picked up so I am bringing some 12ft surf combo's and some really incredible 10ft surf combo's. I have recently been seeing forum members talking about some freshwaterbait casting rod and reels so I will have a couple of combo's to choose from. I will have other things, but will need to unpack them so I can better tell you about all that I have. I will spend most of Thursday unpacking everything and getting it organized. Dont hesitate to call me Thursday afternoon if you have any other questions, or if you need to meet and pick something that evening. We will acommidate you in any way that we can. And as always no one pays for anything until I get there, and there will be no tax. Look forward to meeting more forum members

Thanks Grouper snupper 770-355-1484

1 - 1 of 1 Posts