Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Praedator
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am also looking at doing a trip either tuesday or wednesday of next week. Proably will be a late morningstart trip. But I will need someone to jump on the boat with me.

3 tanks on this trip.

Let me know if you can go. Split costs. Around $35-$40 depending on how far we run out.

·
Registered
51 Posts
hey i'm interested in going out tuesday with y'all. Looks like the Navy has me working Wednesday unfortunately, but if yall got room for another shooter on tuesday to split gas let me know. I can PM you later with a phone # and get the details from you. Thanks a bunch.

-Wilson

[email protected]

·
Registered
252 Posts
I would like to offer up my name for Wed if you head out and have a seat open. Give me a shout if things work out. Thanks ahead of time.

·
Praedator
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AKCoastie (18/04/2010)I would like to offer up my name for Wed if you head out and have a seat open. Give me a shout if things work out. Thanks ahead of time.
Right now, I am heading out Tuesday. I may head out again on Wednesday possibly. I'll keep you posted.

·
Praedator
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wm4480 (19/04/2010)couldn't send a PM (apparently you have too many according to PFF) - did you get the email i sent?
I did and I sent you back an email. Trip is full on Tuesday unless someone backs out. I'll let you know if someone backs out.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I tried to respond the other day but this new configuration isnt my CPUs friend yet!

I would love to be there but Im in Mississippi all week. Hope yall have fun. I got to get up with Clay-doh to see if he has that item yet. Looking forward to first blood!

Have fun and dont get off the anchor rope!!!! LOL HAAAAAAA YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

STEVE

1 - 7 of 7 Posts