Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Elliot/Flounderslayerman came by for a visit Tues. and as usual we started talking fishing . Gave me the bug so hit it last night and when I got to the ramp there were 10 other boats with the same idea.Any direction you looked there was a boat gigging. Water was the best I've seen it this year and could see bottom in over 10 feet.PERFECT CONDITIONS, the question was where to go??? Thanks Karon, Coryphaena / for the info on the boat ramp it paid off. Didn't even launch and travled to and tried a new area to get away from the croud. Glad I did and with the late start, I hit BIG SPRING LAKE. First fish was a solid 22 and had a 24 later in the evening. Ended up with 11 and spent some quality time scouting. One thing I've learned you have to have a plan A,B and C.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
:thumbsup:well done bamafan.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mark had a piece of trash in the fuel line and was an easy fix. Bout time for an easy fix.Hows the water oner your way???

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
I was down there Tues afternoon getting my Lic. and it didn't look too good. It had a greenish color but you couldn't see any of the bars from the bridge.
Hopefully it has cleared up some, I want to go ck out my new HPS's this weekend

1 - 11 of 11 Posts