Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Praedator
Joined
·
10,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at going out either tuesday or wednesday next week. 3 tanks. Let me know if you can go. Spit costs. Around $35-$40 depending on how far we go out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,702 Posts
Hey Jon,

I can't do Saturday with ya, but I might be able to doTuesday or Wednesday.

Let's watch the weather, and go from there.

Felix
 

·
Praedator
Joined
·
10,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FelixH (4/15/2010)Hey Jon,

I can't do Saturday with ya, but I might be able to doTuesday or Wednesday.

Let's watch the weather, and go from there.

Felix
The long range forecast has it laying down good for those days. We'll keep an eye on the weather. But I plan to go if the weather is doable.
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top