Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been seeing this mentioned about TB being found in a local deer I think? Anybody got more of a scoop on that? Just saw on facebook that DNR is warning about eating venison. Probably hype but, ain't nobody go time for tuberculosis!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
If it’s that big of a deal, use gloves and a mask when you are field dressing the deer. Cook the deer well and it should kill the bovine tuberculosis bacteria if it is present.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont think I have TB...I'm sure it's a very isolated kind of thing. Just want to make sure all the deer ain't ruint' before dragging my bow out and battling the gnats and spiders for first phase Hutton unit.

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
I dont think I have TB...I'm sure it's a very isolated kind of thing. Just want to make sure all the deer ain't ruint' before dragging my bow out and battling the gnats and spiders for first phase Hutton unit.
Yup not really worth it. Plus it's to dang hot.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Yep ..and I tested + for it in 3rd grade...have no idea how i was exposed to it...took a pill for a year and been fine since..53 yr old....

·
Super Moderator
28,518 Posts
Ive been exposed to it and every other communicable disease known to man,,, ain't got nothing yet, so I won't be worrying about no deer giving me the funk!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts