Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
10,698 Posts
Well, I made the deal on mine. Paying a premium but one owner 5.9's are drying up! First time buying over the web...ugh, 115 miles away. lots of pictures and a video of cold start, good autocheck report, fingers crossed!! No evidence of a gooseneck or 5th wheel having been installed.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Purdy! Congratulations

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
DROP TINE BUCK
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #45

Here we go again... 10 hour roundtrip drive tommorow to hopefully bring this one home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,890 Posts
Good grief man. I literally couldn't find a way to get 2-1/2 hours away and back. Ain't no way the wife and kids would be happy driving 5 hours to go nowhere. Couldn't even find one way car rentals! Hope it works out, looks like somebody spent some money on that one.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I have drove 6+ hours one way to get vehicles....and then end up coming home empty handed. More than once.

·
Registered
9,890 Posts
I got mine. Some serious anxiety waiting on them to deliver it! Thankfully, it was mostly as expected, no issues that would have kept me from buying it in person, totally normal stuff for a truck its age. Runs great, nice and smooth. They didnt charge anything to drive it to my house in the sticks from Gulfport.

·
DROP TINE BUCK
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Good grief man. I literally couldn't find a way to get 2-1/2 hours away and back. Ain't no way the wife and kids would be happy driving 5 hours to go nowhere. Couldn't even find one way car rentals! Hope it works out, looks like somebody spent some money on that one.

I did the one way rental with enterprise, finally got home about 10 last night. He spent some $ for sure, got all receipts, I come up with a little over 20,000 in accesories!! You name it, it has it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 68 Posts