Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
756 Posts
X4 for terra grapplers, I love mine!

· Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies guys. I had Terra Grapplers and liked them. I am kind of a "looks" whore I like the look of a MT. I am running TOYO Mt's right now and love them but for a new set of 35x12.50x18 it's around $1600. I found a set of Mickey T's ATZ WITH 6000 miles or so on them for half the price. I may just go with the M/T and see how I like them.

· Registered
12,330 Posts
Not bad for 800. 2 suggestions though. Go to a site like dessert rat or somewhere you can get the metric standard conversiin chart. You may be able to find one about the same size just lettered diffrent.

Second, give lucas Tire in Brewton a call, tell Terry Jr. Jason Hays sent ya. I got a set of what coverts to a 34.5x11.5x17 mounted, ballanced, leveling kit installed, oil change and alignment $990 out the door!

· Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not bad for 800. 2 suggestions though. Go to a site like dessert rat or somewhere you can get the metric standard conversiin chart. You may be able to find one about the same size just lettered diffrent.

Second, give lucas Tire in Brewton a call, tell Terry Jr. Jason Hays sent ya. I got a set of what coverts to a 34.5x11.5x17 mounted, ballanced, leveling kit installed, oil change and alignment $990 out the door!
DAMN MAN THAT'S A DEAL!!! Ill call them tomorrow. Thank you!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.