Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Soldier Creek, you can look it up on google maps, you will need about three nights in a row where the temps falls below 40 and the trout should be stacked up in there trying to stay warm. Just troll a white grub of some sort, starting at the mouth and about half of mile up the creek, then back down the same way, should catch your limit.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I have fished Soldier Creek from a boat but not from a kayak, where can I lauch my yak to fish Soldier Creek? I live in Baldwin County and I'm somewhat familiar with that area.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I also live in Lillian.... Let me know if you guys want to get together sometime!

Thinking about coming over Sunday and fishing around the bridge. Where to launch? Where to buy fiddlers?
Maybe we can meet up?
I have a FL license, but is it really necessary there?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Thinking about coming over Sunday and fishing around the bridge. Where to launch? Where to buy fiddlers?
Maybe we can meet up?
Never mind. I came over Sunday and met another member there. The fishing wasn't so good, but I learned a little bit about some new (to me) water.

·
Registered
7,403 Posts
Maybe we can meet up?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Florida license is necessary.
I was checked by FWC a few months back, and their conduct was very professional.
Unfortunately, we didn't catch a fish.

·
Registered
180 Posts
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Florida license is necessary.
I was checked by FWC a few months back, and their conduct was very professional.
Unfortunately, we didn't catch a fish.
I'm curious about how they enforce it. What if you are clearly on the AL side fishing, can they actually check your license outside of their jurisdiction? The same for AL marine conservation.
I'm not contrary to it because license fees go to enforcement that protects the resource for all of us.

·
Registered
7,403 Posts
They have GPS on their boat and make contact with you and record the data. No, FWC won't be over on the Bama side checking you, but if you are on the Fl. side they will. The State line runs pretty much down the middle until you get way south.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts