Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· VIP of the PFF
9,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Etrade went with me today and the trout bite was wide open ! We started in Florida waters until we caught our 3 fish apiece then we went to Alabama waters the rest of the trip and picked up 3 more fish apiece to get the Alabama limit. We probably caught 50 to 60 fish total today with 12 of them being keepers. I wish that we would have headed to the house about 10 minutes sooner because we got caught in a cold rain on the way back. Back under the Boathouse I took the fish out of the live well and put them in the net and took their picture. I was getting ready to get out of the boat and Evan saw from the dock that I had left one in the livewell....that would have been terrible when I went to go trout fishing again next week.
Staple food Fish Seafood Animal product Cuisine

Food Seafood Ingredient Cuisine Staple food

· VIP of the PFF
9,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys ! Most of the fish were in 4 to12 feet of water. About half of them were caught on jerk baits and half on jigs. Evan did throw a mirrodine today as well and the trout liked it too. A cold and damp fishing trip today, with on and off sprinkles and a strong north east wind. I was glad that I had my insulated jeans and my big jacket on today....cause I was cold with all that stuff on. Lol !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts