Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are closing down our 1200 acre family hunting lease after 32 years.
We’ve got 7 trough feeders my father-in-law built just last season that we are going to sell, They are in great shape.
They are currently on plots at the lease just across the Alabama line.
I think $100 each would be a bargain.
We may have other things later as we clear things out - stands, tripod feeders, contents of a camphouse but not really sure right now. Will post other things later after we figure it all out.

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ed, they are on food plots on our lease about 6 miles or so from the Alabama line on Hwy 87.
I drove a truck to them last week but it was a work truck that I didn’t care about getting scratched up.
There are roads to all the plots but we haven’t trimmed them this year so it could work on a truck’s paint.
HuntnFL, most of our shooting houses are on power poles but we do have 2 or 3 on short 4x4s that could probably be moved with a tractor with forks.

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If there’s enough interest, I can bring them to Pace for pick up.
I’ll post on Craig’s List tomorrow.

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Billrv, I’ll probably go up and get them the end of the week or early next week.
Pm me your number and I’ll keep you updated.
The troughs are all I’m selling for sure right now. The stands and feeders we are putting at my father-in-law’s barn and will decide what to do with it all at a later date.
We will probably have some furniture from the cabin for sale also. I’m waiting to see if one of our members takes over the lease. We will leave him all the furniture (chairs, beds, gas stove, etc) otherwise we will sell it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts