Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know or can recommend somewhere to get my minnkota trolling motor fixed. I need to get it done as soon as possible because tournament time is right around the corner and i havent been fishing since september. I've been thinking about l&l marine in defuniak but havent decided yet. Ihad it fixed once already at hammers in molino after the foot cable broke, well the next tournament after getting it"fixed"around noon it goes again. now im in my championship tournament without a trolling motor :banghead so now im pissed and for another $80 im defianately not going back to him.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Your not the only one that has had problems with Hammers. I took mine to Fox's in Mobile. It was a long ride over but worth it for the good service.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
There is a place in Tarrant Alabama that does repair. Probably 500 miles from where you live ! <H1>Alabama Trolling Motors</H1><DIV id=profile-primary-info><DIV class=group-one><DIV class="item address">4340 Vanderbilt Rd Ste B
Birmingham, AL 35217
<SPAN class=phone>Phone: <SPAN class=phone>(205) 841-3220 </DIV></DIV></DIV>

·
Registered
72 Posts
I don't know if Century Marine is still a drop off site for Fox's. Best thing would be to call Brian (owners son) and ask. If nothing else, call Vern at Fox's and tell him you would like to bring it up and if he could fix it while you wait for it. This way you don't have to make two trips.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts