Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a great day of trolling the buoys and live bottom cuts in the channel last friday. Then we rounded out the box with some fat lane snapper. I am really excited about this video.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Not to be ugly but if you post something please post where. Many of us in Pensacola have to look up Egmont shipping channel and it is, after all, the Pensacola fishing forum.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not to be ugly but if you post something please post where. Many of us in Pensacola have to look up Egmont shipping channel and it is, after all, the Pensacola fishing forum.
No problem, its the channel that runs into Tampa Bay.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Virtually all my videos are out of Tampa Bay.

·
Registered
10,091 Posts
Thanks for the post I know Egmont channel well, dove it a lot back in the 60s. The sugar barge wreck off of Bradenton Beach was a great dive from the beach also.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the post I know Egmont channel well, dove it a lot back in the 60s. The sugar barge wreck off of Bradenton Beach was a great dive from the beach also.
No problem man, yeah its a great area. Unforunately the red tide scorched alot of the good nearshore reefs.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I wasn't trying to be unfriendly, just giving a little feedback that makes a post more user friendly. You're not the only one leaving some readers/viewers googling (actually duckduckgoing for me).
No problem its all good

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Great vid. New exactly where, been there done that many years now. Was raised in Madeira Beach so all that area is great fishing!

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Thats cool how long ago?

Bout '55 thru '72, moved after that, off and on visits. Had a trip booked last November, got cancelled bad weather. We'll probably get back next year again we hope.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok cool gotcha. Hope your next one goes well.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Live troll a hardtail ( blue runner) in that channel.

Reactions: MackMan

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
gosh, mac,
in '55, you musta been a teenager. lol.
jack

Reactions: MackMan

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Bout '55 thru '72, moved after that, off and on visits. Had a trip booked last November, got cancelled bad weather. We'll probably get back next year again we hope.

forgot to insert the post. i was talking to mac1528
jack

1 - 20 of 21 Posts