Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Company and or Info Welcomed. Planning my first Kayak trip off Navarre tomorrow Tuesday Oct. 16, should launch from Navarre Fishing Pier between 6:30 and 7:00 am weather and sea permitting. Would like some company and or information about fishing there and locating bait. Hope to catch Kings, Spanish and just enjoy being on the water. I,ll be the guy in the yellow outback. Hope I posted this in the right place.
Thanks

·
Registered
188 Posts
Just go out and drag a cig minnow behind you, straight out off of the pier. They are there, wife got 2 on Sat with a pink & white duster, I only got one... I would gladly go, however, I will be working.....:( good luck to you though!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Be sure to check the weather, northeast breeze predicted may make getting back in a workout if you get too far out.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Be sure to check the weather, northeast breeze predicted may make getting back in a workout if you get too far out.
Yeah buddy!!! Learned this the hard way two weekends ago. I will not play games with a north wind EVER AGAIN. My little group was working to get back in. We got to far out and didnt really realize it.... Needless to say when we got back to peir length we were beat and that was a wrap.

·
Freshwater Flounder
3,840 Posts
Yeah buddy!!! Learned this the hard way two weekends ago. I will not play games with a north wind EVER AGAIN. My little group was working to get back in. We got to far out and didnt really realize it.... Needless to say when we got back to peir length we were beat and that was a wrap.
I was out a ways with a stiff wind recently & decided I ought to get in closer .... but every time I would paddle in a ways I'd hook up & get blown back out while catching (or trying to catch) the fish!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts