Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Fair winds and following seas Shipmate... Thank you for stepping up to volunteer for Heroes on the Water. Hey maybe the Navy will let you bring Kayak onboard and you could do a Mother ship trip:whistling::thumbsup::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Honestly, I don't know how Oscar ever found time to do anything; he was always helping someone else out! Even rode down to Navarre with me two days before he moved to help me buy a new kayak. Thanks for all the fishing trips, and we all hope to see you back here again. Tight lines in San Diego!

·
Registered
35 Posts
OX, Never got a chance to fish with you, but I've fished with those who have. I have heard nothing but great things about you. Fair Winds, following seas!!

Chaps...nice post. makes this forum great.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Wow,
Just saw this thread thanks a lot for all the kind words everyone! It really means a lot to us. We made it safely to Arizona and in about two weeks I check in onboard the Uss Boxer. Hopefully I can retire from the Navy as planned and be back to my home and family( all of you) in Florida.
Ill bw checking the forum ocasionally and onceni learn to catch the fish on this coast ill post some reports!

Thanks again everyone and even though im on the other coast if any of you need anything you know how to get ahold of me.
Thanks
Oscar and Kelly

·
Registered
207 Posts
He helped me get into kayaking as well. He is also an ABH what more could you ask for. Good luck to you and your wife in all that you do.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I met Oscar when I went with a buddy to buy some things from him. I regret never getting to fish with him but I would have to say that he is one of the big influences on me starting to yak fish(life changing). Him and his wife, like many have said before, are great people. Small Navy Ox, Might see you in the future but if not I am definately going to link up with you when we both make it back down this way. I leave in Apr for the East coast but I will be making trips down here to the gulf to fish hopefully annually(if not more often) and when I retire in a few years who knows where it will take me(somewhere close to here probably). Great to meet you and I can truely say that by meeting you it has changed my life:notworthy:.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Oscar is a great guy that has showed me a few things about fishing too. Take care of yourself buddy and i look forward to more fishing when you get back.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I figured I would throw up this pic from last Oct. We killed them that day still one of my better days on the water. If you ever get a chance make a trip to VA for some flounder.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 51 Posts