Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Well as long as you are the only witness in the end like it was said before he raised his rifle and I felt threatened. Justified shooting.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I can't believe, nobody said sugar in the gas tank.That would put his truck down for a while!:shedevil

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
JEC (1/22/2008)I can't believe, nobody said sugar in the gas tank.That would put his truck down for a while!:shedevil

Sugar doesn't dissolve in gasoline. Under EXTREME conditions some MIGHT stop up the filter and by a VERY REMOTE chance make it to the injector. Want to do damage..add Avgas 100LL. But then again it would have to be quite a bit. Now that will FUBAR a engine up.

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
bamafan (1/23/2008)5gals of diesel in a gas motor will cause some havoc
Another fallacy...As a teenager there were times we put diesel (as much as 5 gallons per tank) in a gas burner to free up sticking lifters. Now with todays injector systems I could be wrong, but diesel is a thin oil, mixes well with gasoline and will smoke.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Tresspassers will be shot

Survivors will be shot again!

Seriously, call the cops and let them handle it. Get his tag number and call it in every time you see him anywhere near your property. If you hear gunshots or see his truck on your property call 911 and tell them that you have recieved threats to your life and a man with a gun is on your property and you are prepared to defend yourself and family, then hang up and call the news hotline with the same story :) Guaranteed to get some kind of action.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts