Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

my 7 year killed these two bucks this week in santa rosa cty. he shot both bucks with a youth model 243using 80 grain soft points.the first buck was about 125 yds. he nailed both of them in the front shoulder.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
congrats. i know it makes a daddy proud. it won't be long till he's helping call turkeys and grabbing those gators with ya.................tony

·
Registered
152 Posts
Congrats to your youngin' Tiger! That is one happy little man right there:clap

Hope all is well -Myfamily isup here in DC and anxiously waiting till I can get transferred back to the Gulf Coast. Congrats again! Joe Mastrangelo

·
Registered
633 Posts
He's being too modest with that smile, Mine would be much bigger. Congrats young man you've done better in a week at 7 than most do in a lifetime:clap! One for you to Dad:clap!!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Congrats to you & your little man !!! Look's like there's gonna be another little tiger to help keep another generation in the outdoors. Congrats again Bud !!!!! :clap :clap :clap :clap

·
Registered
823 Posts
Nice work lil fella! Way to go dad! Can't wait to get pics of my boys with their first deer!

Two great 8pts in Florida....OUTSTANDING!:bowdown

·
Registered
174 Posts
Congratulations on a couple of nice bucks. We hunt very close to you guys.Glad you guys are selective on what you shoot (we are selective as well).

·
Super Moderator
28,504 Posts
Very nice bucks fer any age!!!! Congrats to that youngin':letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink And a bigWELCOME to you!

...follow these easy steps and your thread will be easier to view.....

Step 1:When in your body of the thread look at the bar above that looks like this :::
<BUTTON class=txtPost_MenuButton title="Numbered List" style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f6f6f6 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #f6f6f6 1px solid; BACKGROUND: #f6f6f6; BORDER-LEFT: #f6f6f6 1px solid; CURSOR: hand; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f6f6f6 1px solid" unselectable="on" onclick="txtPost_cmdExec('insertorderedlist')">
</BUTTON><BUTTON class=txtPost_MenuButton title=Bullets style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f6f6f6 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #f6f6f6 1px solid; BACKGROUND: #f6f6f6; BORDER-LEFT: #f6f6f6 1px solid; CURSOR: hand; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f6f6f6 1px solid" unselectable="on" onclick="txtPost_cmdExec('insertunorderedlist')">
</BUTTON><BUTTON class=txtPost_MenuButton title="Increase Indent" style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f6f6f6 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #f6f6f6 1px solid; BACKGROUND: #f6f6f6; BORDER-LEFT: #f6f6f6 1px solid; CURSOR: hand; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f6f6f6 1px solid" unselectable="on" onclick="txtPost_cmdExec('indent')">
</BUTTON><BUTTON class=txtPost_MenuButton title="Decrease Indent" style="CURSOR: hand" unselectable="on" onclick="txtPost_cmdExec('outdent')">
<BUTTON class=txtPost_MenuButton title="Align Left" style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f6f6f6 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #f6f6f6 1px solid; BACKGROUND: #f6f6f6; BORDER-LEFT: #f6f6f6 1px solid; CURSOR: hand; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f6f6f6 1px solid" unselectable="on" onclick="txtPost_cmdExec('justifyleft')">
</BUTTON><BUTTON class=txtPost_MenuButton title="Align Center" style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f6f6f6 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #f6f6f6 1px solid; BACKGROUND: #f6f6f6; BORDER-LEFT: #f6f6f6 1px solid; CURSOR: hand; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f6f6f6 1px solid" unselectable="on" onclick="txtPost_cmdExec('justifycenter')">
</BUTTON><BUTTON class=txtPost_MenuButton title="Align Right" style="CURSOR: hand" unselectable="on" onclick="txtPost_cmdExec('justifyright')">
<BUTTON class=txtPost_MenuButton title="Insert Image" style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f6f6f6 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #f6f6f6 1px solid; BACKGROUND: #f6f6f6; BORDER-LEFT: #f6f6f6 1px solid; CURSOR: hand; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f6f6f6 1px solid" unselectable="on" onclick="txtPost_InsertImage()">
<BUTTON class=txtPost_MenuButton title="Insert Hyperlink" style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f6f6f6 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #f6f6f6 1px solid; BACKGROUND: #f6f6f6; BORDER-LEFT: #f6f6f6 1px solid; CURSOR: hand; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f6f6f6 1px solid" unselectable="on" onclick="txtPost_InsertLink()">
<BUTTON class=txtPost_MenuButton title="Insert Quote" style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f6f6f6 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #f6f6f6 1px solid; BACKGROUND: #f6f6f6; BORDER-LEFT: #f6f6f6 1px solid; CURSOR: hand; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f6f6f6 1px solid" unselectable="on" onclick="txtPost_InsertQuote()">
IFCode

Step 2: Click on the icon that looks like

Step 3:A new window will open up and click BROWSE to find your pic, then up load it.

Step 4: If your are posting more then 1 pic, after every picture finishes loading hit the enter button to move the cursor back to the far left (underneath the last picture poster) so pictures will not load side by side taking up more area (having to scroll right to read and see pics
)

Step 5:When you are finished loading yourpics and your body of your thread is complete, post it

·
Registered
302 Posts
Tiger know your proud of that little feller, tell him congats for me. I like the tall rack on that second one. Did Travis kill them in "his" house. Thanks for rounding my pig up.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts