Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Travel writer wants to fish 8/10. Needs video-friendly guide.

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  kahala boy 
#1 ·
I'm a travel journalist arriving at Sandestin Wed., August 7, on assignment for two newspapers (circulation 110,000) to write about family activities available this fall in the Destin area. I'm looking for a guide who is willing to take me fishing for a few hours Saturday morning, August 10. Ideally, I'd like to be part of a group so that I can take video of other people catching fish. And I'd like to interview the captain or guide on camera about what to expect fishing-wise during September and October and use that information in articles that will appear in Arkansas and Louisiana newspapers (plus online versions) in early September. Videos will also be featured on my YouTube Channel and other social media channels. If you're available, please call or text 501-318-8222. Thanks!

#4 · (Edited)
I take my first selection back. Evidently it wasn't a popular choice.

Contact Capt Chris Shepard with Shikari Charters. He is outta Destin, one of the best inshore/nearshore guides in the area. Very good speaker but he's not the prettiest thing on the water. Great personality and knows the waters just as good as anyone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.