Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Praedator
10,273 Posts
Yep, got to be de-boned or register for a permit and notify them each time you bring in a carcass or part of one. Anything short of de-boned meat or just hide or just antlers etc... takes permission!

Goes into effect Nov 1 by executive order!

·
Registered
896 Posts
Alabama is deboned meat and clean skull plate. No velvet antlers unless cured already. I'm a taxidermist and deal with this regularly. Basically head must be completely caped and cut out horns and pressure wash or boil skull cap clean.

·
Registered
14,939 Posts
Haven’t heard this but went to the page and got free permit easy peasy. All I have to do when I wanna bring any harvested deer from Alabama to Florida is basically give them the date and sex. The way I read it they can be whole or in pieces. So easy it seems like a waste of time.

·
Registered
14,939 Posts
Alabama is deboned meat and clean skull plate. No velvet antlers unless cured already. I'm a taxidermist and deal with this regularly. Basically head must be completely caped and cut out horns and pressure wash or boil skull cap clean.

I think we’re talking about deer brought to Florida from AL and GA. Not bringing into AL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts