Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After being in service for 6 years the galvanized brackets and bolts had started to corrode to the point where I was not comfortable using the trailer any more.

Stopped into Eddie English on Thursday afternoon for him to take a look.

We made the decision to do away with ALL of the galvanized brackets and bolts and go to aluminum brackets and stainless steel hardware.

There was a lot of hidden corrosion, especially where the galvanized metal was in contact with the aluminum.

Anyway, to make a long story short I'd like to give a big "Shout Out" to Eddie English for making sure that I had everything I needed. Everything fit properly and that's probably the last time I'll have to replace anything other than bunk carpet and springs!

Took about 4 hours to replace all of the hardware and brackets and another 2 hours for the springs. Not a bad job considering it was too windy to fish!

·
Registered
7,322 Posts
Eddie English is a great dude. Never tries to sell you something you don't need. Makes sure everything is correct. His staff there is also top notch. All have good attitudes even when they are slammed and you have some simple or dumb questions.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Trailer repair

He's the best, he has the parts and will always spend the time with you, even though you are going to do the work yourself. His prices are very fair.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thank yall for the kind words , we try to get trailers out asap, but sometimes that just dont happen , But really thanks for your at-a-boys and business... Eddie

·
Registered
446 Posts
Eddie sold me all new Kodiak SS brake kits and new bolts for my trailer. His price on parts are reasonable and his knowledge is hard to beat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts