·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$500 takes all. willing to deliver with in a reasonable distance from Destin
3 - 3500lb axles still in ok service shape
class 5 aluminum hitch with 2 5/16 ball
class 5 coupler/ Hydraulic Trailer Brake Actuator
2 - 14ftx12inx3in (about 4inches needs to be taken off and they would be perfect)

Attachments

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hate to be the one that breaks it to you but those old parts are pretty bad rusted from salt water corrosion ...those parts are more than likely only gonna bring the price of scape metal ... but GLWTS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hate to be the one that breaks it to you but those old parts are pretty bad rusted from salt water corrosion ...those parts are more than likely only gonna bring the price of scape metal ... but GLWTS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol... you have no life as you sit on here to talk about something you have no interest in!. Are the axels rusted yup and your a genus! not trying to hide anything as the pic shows all. . the hitch is aluminum so yup you guessed it no rust on it. the ball is typical. The coupler has no rust as what you see is the stain from the safety chains. Oh and the bunks just need to be trimmed. So before you call someone out ask. Have curtesy!

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
I don't think CPD67 was calling you out. When I first read the post I thought it was tounge in cheek Humor on a pile of rusted out Trailer parts that obviously had outlived there usefulness.... I left a torsion axel that looked like those in Eddie English's Scrap pile a couple weeks ago.
I too tried to find the Value in what you listed and all I see is a fifty dollar reciever insert with a rusty Ball on it.

I think he only said what some of us were thinking... GLWTS

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't think CPD67 was calling you out. When I first read the post I thought it was tounge in cheek Humor on a pile of rusted out Trailer parts that obviously had outlived there usefulness.... I left a torsion axel that looked like those in Eddie English's Scrap pile a couple weeks ago.
I too tried to find the Value in what you listed and all I see is a fifty dollar reciever insert with a rusty Ball on it.

I think he only said what some of us were thinking... GLWTS
With over 5k in post I would think you would understand what I said about CPD67..If you don't care about the post why post...

See guys like you and CPD67 make guys like me look really good.. So thank you!

·
Registered
9,734 Posts
Why not go look at the trailer in person and then make a comment or offer. Those aluminum rails if the bolting holes arent corroded are worth something. A picture can cover up good or bad things.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Cpd67 and snagged line, thank you gentlemen very much for your two cents on how you feel about someone else’s sale of their stuff. I feel much smarter now that you guys think that these parts are only good for scrap metal.

I would hope when you post something for sale no one rushes to judgment and claims you’re selling junk! I imagine you would be unhappy about throwing their unwanted two cents in.

I think the moral of the story is, if you don’t have anything nice to say or don’t have a need for what’s being sold then don’t say anything at all.

Have a nice day gentlemen

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Everything I still for sale. Will part out. Send PM with what you are looking for and a reasonable offer

1 - 16 of 16 Posts