Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up, don't shoot the messenger. Park ranger stopped by and had a chat with a few of us who parked our yak trailer on the sand. He said next week they will start ticketing people who do this. He said we could disconnect the trailer and put it in another parking spot. As if parking isn't an issue there to begin with now we are going to take 2 spots. Will be interesting to see what becomes of this when there are no spots to park at when beach go-ers show up and can't park.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Your lucky the ranger gave you a warning.
Last I heard you get a ticket if your vehicle is parked at an agle to the road instead of parallel.
And if any tires are on the pavement, the ticket is $250 for impeding emergency vehicles.
And no, just because the pavement is covered with six inches of sand, your still "on" the pavement.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And then the trailer gets stolen.

That's what I was thinking or gets moved back into the sand. I'm gonna put a sign on mine saying this spot taken courtesy of GINS Park Rangers recommendations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's what I was thinking or gets moved back into the sand. I'm gonna put a sign on mine saying this spot taken courtesy of GINS Park Rangers recommendations.

Add in all those trailers and the guy in the RV taking 6 spots....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts