Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Praedator
10,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have been practicing with rage broad heads to get ready for the season. I got a deal on some slick trick Grizz 2's to try out and I did. They fly horrible in my bow. I know all about supposedly tuning my bow etc... But when I can put the rage broad heads in a nice group and the slick tricks are all over the place, I am going to stick with the Rage at least for this season. The rages go right where my field points go.

So, if you want the slick trick Grizz 2 100gr broad heads and have some rages to swap, let me know. I have three broad heads to swap. One ended up submarining into the ground and the blades are a little rough on one of them. Perfect practice blades now. The other two are good as new and shot into a target once.

These things were all over the place for me, going 8-10 inches in different directions each shot at 20 yards.

Located in Navarre, but work at Eglin. Let me know.

Don't need this to be a conversation about broad heads. Just looking to swap them out for some rages.

Jon

·
Registered
789 Posts
I know alot of people have different opinions and I was a fixed blade only for a long time. But when I went to the Rages it was like none other. Ive killed alot of deer with a bow prolly close to 75 or more. Ive lost several deer with Muzzys but I can honestly say Im 18 for 18 with the Rages. If you hit anywhere mid gut to straight up the leg your gonna get a blood trail like none other. When you release that arrow you know exactly where its goin bc its exactly the same as a field tip. Im Rage all the way.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Well, I have been practicing with rage broad heads to get ready for the season. I got a deal on some slick trick Grizz 2's to try out and I did. They fly horrible in my bow. I know all about supposedly tuning my bow etc... But when I can put the rage broad heads in a nice group and the slick tricks are all over the place, I am going to stick with the Rage at least for this season. The rages go right where my field points go.

So, if you want the slick trick Grizz 2 100gr broad heads and have some rages to swap, let me know. I have three broad heads to swap. One ended up submarining into the ground and the blades are a little rough on one of them. Perfect practice blades now. The other two are good as new and shot into a target once.

These things were all over the place for me, going 8-10 inches in different directions each shot at 20 yards.

Located in Navarre, but work at Eglin. Let me know.

Don't need this to be a conversation about broad heads. Just looking to swap them out for some rages.

Jon
Good Choice.....

·
Praedator
10,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Or I would trade for a bow target. Does not have to be new, but needs to have some good life left in it.

·
Praedator
10,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well Dang, with all the talk on here about how good the Slick Tricks were, I thought there would be plenty of people that wanted these. They just don't fly like my field points and I don't want to change my setup this close to the season when the rage broad heads work good for me so far.

I will trade them for a box of 9mm or 30-06 ammo too I suppose. Maybe something else, let me know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts