Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Emissions compliance the down fall of all modern diesels doc’s scr’s diesel doser’s Vgt turbo’s Egr valves and the ecm’s and ecu’s that control them All expenses that will happen and you can’t figure out without the software and a computer
I have the 32 hp kabota at the house last year they made it without that shit got 2 friends that have bought the 25 Sence they will do the same with front loader that the 32 will (all fwd) but the pto power is slightly weaker meaning the 32 hp will run a little faster with a bushhog in the same field as there’s does without bogging

·
Super Moderator
29,165 Posts
Before I bought my Mahindra I looked at kioti and its a good looking tractor but finding someone to service it was the issue. My Mahindra is outta warranty and Ttirrem Tractor in Baker gets my tractor now. Top notch, quick, and easy on the wallet. If I get another tractor it will probably be a 40+ hp tractor, mines a 33/34 HP.
As fer HST or shuffle shift....I was told if you are gonna work the tractor, you need the gears if its just light farm work go HST....

·
Registered
388 Posts
Before I bought my Mahindra I looked at kioti and its a good looking tractor but finding someone to service it was the issue. My Mahindra is outta warranty and Ttirrem Tractor in Baker gets my tractor now. Top notch, quick, and easy on the wallet. If I get another tractor it will probably be a 40+ hp tractor, mines a 33/34 HP.
As fer HST or shuffle shift....I was told if you are gonna work the tractor, you need the gears if its just light farm work go HST....
Kabota has there hst down but it does take a little power off just like everyone else the standers trans is not as fast to operate and if your gona use front end loader for the most part hst is the way to go

·
Registered
511 Posts
Hopefully what your looking for is in stock. Getting a mini X and Kubota was 6 months out. I have Mahindra. Dealer close by with great service was my choice.

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
not sure the 25 is enough tractor....need more of a front end working tractor than just bushhoggin & stuff... seems the 3901 seems the best fit at the moment based on limited conversations
Years ago....I had 3..Very small Kobota and a 855 Deere [24HP] and 955 Deere [33HP]

The Deere's had Front end loaders...same loader on each....But the 955 had more Breakout and lifting strength.

It was for sure noticeable....and a pleasure to have. Look at the spec's on that.

I don't own tractors anymore....But once in a while I'll go study the latest stuff...

If I was buying today.....It would still be a compact tractor.....But pushing towards the 40HP range.

The Koti lifts higher than Kobota..... The parts availability is a concern with Koti, but I'd still be looking close.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
We've had Ford/New Holland since the 60's and I would never!!! never!!! Buy another tractor from Kingline!!! If you go that way drive to Hendrix in Atmore Case/New Holland dealership

·
Registered
9,735 Posts
Hopefully what your looking for is in stock. Getting a mini X and Kubota was 6 months out. I have Mahindra. Dealer close by with great service was my choice.
I have a 4025 Mahindra and I use it like a dozer. Love it, said it before on here. When I was looking two separate Kubota guys told me about how good they were. Never had trouble getting parts.

However, I still thank Kubota is a fine tractor and I wouldn’t hesitate buying one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
not sure the 25 is enough tractor....need more of a front end working tractor than just bushhoggin & stuff... seems the 3901 seems the best fit at the moment based on limited conversations... what do you mean "after treatment" dont recall that.....
anything over a 25hp is required to have the epa mandated emissions compliance filters/def system which robs you of power and fuel economy And is extremely expensive to work on. This is why I went with the 2501, I’m my research it appears that it may produce a little more power than advertised/listed and I gotta say working it I gotta believe that’s true.so far I have about 50 hrs since Dec and couldn’t be happier.

·
Registered
388 Posts
anything over a 25hp is required to have the epa mandated emissions compliance filters/def system which robs you of power and fuel economy And is extremely expensive to work on. This is why I went with the 2501, I’m my research it appears that it may produce a little more power than advertised/listed and I gotta say working it I gotta believe that’s true.so far I have about 550 hrs since Dec and couldn’t be happier.
2 of my friends have bought these also and are very happy with them they both have quick atc. with the 3rd function and grapples and love them

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
also as someone mentioned make sure to get the third function switch even if you don't plan on using it for a while. have also been happy with the upgraded R4 tires as well. The only thing I wish I would have gotten is the upgraded 3 point with extendable lower links to assist in implement mounting, would have been much cheaper doing it before delivery instead of buying now.

·
Registered
511 Posts
also as someone mentioned make sure to get the third function switch even if you don't plan on using it for a while. have also been happy with the upgraded R4 tires as well. The only thing I wish I would have gotten is the upgraded 3 point with extendable lower links to assist in implement mounting, would have been much cheaper doing it before delivery instead of buying now.
If I get another tractor, I would add hydraulic top link.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
There is a good dealership in Dothan my buddy bought a Kubota package with a trailer and implements for under $20,00. I've had 3 Kubota tractors and I currently have 2 now. Do yourself a favor and by the best tractor made. I've never had anything more than a hydraulic line bust. I have a 1983 B7500 that we cut 6 acres of grass with every week pulling a 5' mower and it runs like it rolled out the showroom.

·
Registered
10,517 Posts
I love kubotas too but I think the tier 4 emissions stuff is gonna start to ding their reputation. My neighbor had one, 40 HP or so, blew 3 engines before getting rid of it for a new Holland. He's pretty rough on stuff but it still worries me. The sweet spot would be if I can find a pre emissions Kubota but no sweet financing deals on those!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
I love kubotas too but I think the tier 4 emissions stuff is gonna start to ding their reputation. My neighbor had one, 40 HP or so, blew 3 engines before getting rid of it for a new Holland. He's pretty rough on stuff but it still worries me. The sweet spot would be if I can find a pre emissions Kubota but no sweet financing deals on those!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
My L6060 has the emission crap on it and I have not had any problems with it other than the A/C gets a little to cold.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts