Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Top Spots map for Pensacola area, but need one for OB to Ft Morgan. I went online and cannot find Top Spot Inc's website. any ideas where to get one? Heading down next Friday and would like to order one before hand, but may have to just get one while down there. Where is a good tackle shop in Gulf Shores?

·
Registered
154 Posts
The cheapest I found is at Wal Mart. I know the Wal Mart in Foley, just north of Gulf Shoreson Hwy 59 carries them. I dont know of any bait shops in the Gulf Shores area because I do most my fishing a little more north in the bay, but most do carry them. If you have map# N-223 for the Pensacola area, then you will be looking for map# N-222. I have map# N-222 and it shows all of Mobile Bay from North of the causeway where the rivers dump into the top of the bay all the way down to Fort Morgan, Dauphin Island, west into the mississippi soundand a little into the Gulf of Mexico. Now it doesn't show too far east pass Fort Morgan.I think being that the Orange Beach area would be more offshore than inshore therefore not listed on the inshore map. I cant find a website on my cover but it does show the address. Let me know if you need it. Hope this helps, Jason

1 - 5 of 5 Posts