We drove down to Navarre today, but it was way too windy to mess with. I would have heeded the advice of forum members and not even went down but I had already rented a kayak for a friend and didn't want it to go to waste. Eventually we decided it was better to eat the $25 and not get blown to South America!
Ouch. Yea once i read the comments on my post, there was no way i was going to load up my Yaks. I knew if i did load them up i was forsure going out. lol.
Paddleing back from South America would sure be a rough trip. haha.