Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
healthinspector
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im so pumped. first shark trip of the season. got lots of bait in the freezer and gonna catch some freash bait tomorrow. hopefully the weather coorperates like tonight. expect some pics sunday :D:thumbup:

·
Registered
352 Posts
it was nice gettin out there for a bit, even though all i got was a chewed up fish. 3mb was slow while i was there just a few runs and two hookups. you already heard about my ass plant but ill let everyone else know, had one of the hook ups apparently not hooked really well, while pumping and reeling the hook pulled free and i went flyin back on my back side, ended up only having a little blacktip right around 3ft total length only like 30ish at the fork so a real tease of a night

round two soon man, i might just have to break down til i get a yak and bring out the surfboard to paddle out bait, even risking hands is better than wading out that just felt sketchier than usual too many baitfish around for comfort and too dark lol

·
healthinspector
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha we figured the fish out. we changed to circle hooks and caught our black tip right away. after we caught that one we had no more bait lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts