Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
I don't think any humans would be shot while hunting if they at the very least charged anyone that killed someone while hunting with manslaughter and put them away for a minimum of say 5 years. I've never pulled the trigger on gun without knowing exactly what I was shooting. People who shot at movement or a sound in the bushes without identifying what it is should be punished.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
I got my leg knocked out from under me crossing an open area by what I believe was a rifle bullet when hunting by myself. Never heard a shot but the Zippo lighter in my pocket was mushroomed and leaking when I got it out of my pocket. This happened in the middle of 400+ acres of private land.
Thank you Lord an inch in any direction and I probably wouldn’t be here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pic of lighter?

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
It’s real but it happened in 82-83 hunting season. I moved back home to help my Mom & Granny and Mom threw my lucky Zippo away when I left it on my dresser

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's a bummer, I think I would have something like that framed and hanging on the wall or at the very least in my safe! The good Lord was definitely watching over you that day!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts