Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today we decided to put in at the GB side of 3MB. Well immidiately after leaving we noticed our motor would only go to 4000 rpms and would stumble. it started to run so rough we circled back to the launch and put her back on the trailer. Now by this time im already mad i couldnt get out there and slaughter the white trout. So dad doesnt feel like getting out of the boat (lol) so i have to pull the trailor out of the ramp and park it. Well it seems i forgot to tell him to put the VHF antenna down because im focusing on driving the car, well all to soon i hear a huge crack, i slam on the brakes and jump out to see our two month old VHF antenna broken off right at the stem by some oak trees. So i guess you could say today wasnt the best trip to date. the boat is in the driveway waiting to be taken to gulf breeze marine monday and im stuck using my gheenoe with a trolling motor. lol

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that what my dad was thinking, wont know for sure until monday though. hope its just a minor problem because i hate to see the boat sit at the shop

1 - 3 of 3 Posts