Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Fireguy
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all you "Row Tide Row" fans out there.....

GO VOLS! :thumbup:

I know today is going to be tough, but I will always be a VOL. I was at the game last week against SC and Tennessee pulled off an upset in a great hard fought game. Hope they play great again today!

Attachments

·
Fireguy
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mistakes is what's killing us!! Blown coverages, Missed tackles, Interception, Stupid penalties......Tennessee is killing themselves more than Bama is :thumbdown:

Good game though by the "Red Team" so far....

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Mistakes is what's killing us!! Blown coverages, Missed tackles, Interception, Stupid penalties......Tennessee is killing themselves more than Bama is :thumbdown:

Good game though by the "Red Team" so far....
WOW REALLY??? Tennessee fault??? You must be watching a different game than me??? Bama is dominating their azzes!!!! VOLS HAVE NO CHANCE BRO!

·
Fireguy
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea BRO I'm Watching the same game BRO Its cool huh BRO.....:rolleyes:

·
Fireguy
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tennessee put up the same points against Bama that Arkansas, Kentucky, Ole Miss and Georgia State combined. Not bad for a team of 70% Freshmen.

Good Job though Bama....Well played!

GO VOLS!

·
Super Moderator
19,610 Posts
Tennessee put up the same points against Bama that Arkansas, Kentucky, Ole Miss and Georgia State combined. Not bad for a team of 70% Freshmen.

Good Job though Bama....Well played!

GO VOLS!
That would be an amazing stat if it wasn't 10.

I'll revert back to my previous post.

·
Super Moderator
19,610 Posts
Typical Bandwagon Fan remark.....nice job :rolleyes:
Bandwagon fan? Please son. I've probably been to more Bama games than you've seen Tenn play on Tv.

Oh here is an impressive stat.

7th straight win over UT
4th straight win over UT with a 31+ margin.

Have a good one. I will say this Tenn is on the right track. Another year or 2 and they will have a team to reckon with.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts