Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
drifterfisher (11/8/2009)hah hah guys i knew this would get yall going and in reading all of the posts sofarsome of you are very smart, some are a'lil tippisy, some just are. anyway if somebody has a boat id love to go fishing on it one day preferably not under a bridge,hasnt the govement spent millions building structures for yall to fish around? just a thought.

lets see if i maybe get your concept...you start a thread calling people who have a boat and fish around bridges "idoits" then on your next post you say "anyway if somebody has a boat id love to go fishing on it one day preferably not under a bridge" dont think you are gonna get to many invites for people to take you fishing...good approach:doh and what goverment has spent millions for stuff for us to fish around...i inshore fish and i havent seen them do much of anything if anything at all for inshore fishermen and divers...so check your facts before yo uthrow them out there

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Commonsense and courtesyprevent more problems than rules could ever solve. Always respect the space of another angler

·
Registered
14 Posts
Meh. Lost my first king to a couple idiots in a boat that was too close to the pier. And by too close, I mean within casting distance.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Well considering that there is a HURRICANE in the Gulf, makes it a little difficult for those fortunate enough who have a boat to go fishing out there. Just saying. And why do you care if someone fishes in there boat under the bridge?? Maybe they don't want to associate with whiners like you.

·
Super Moderator
27,947 Posts
Splittine (11/8/2009):popcorn
I'll take Chase's view:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink

I do remember years ago when there weren't laws about it, I use to dive the PCOLA pier....Boy ohhhh boy did I piss some folks off, even had a few sinkers slung at me. As fer the folks in a boat fishing under the bridge, many might be fishing w/ kids just wanting the kids to catch some croaker/pinfish/whiteys what not...I would pray folks would not get pissy to boat's with kids in it and sling lead, but ifin I ever get lead slung it will get taken care of:letsdrink

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Hell I'll admit that I've fished bob sykes from a boat numerous times.......but it's always on the side that isn't accesable by the bridge anglers.....like the other side of the driving bridge.

Like others have said.....when you see someone doing something stupid......just point and laugh!

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
hjorgan (11/8/2009)I still like the dude in the Tennessee shirt that tosses his line WAY across the channel on Old River and then cusses all the boats that cut him off. Here's the funny part..... There's a boat tied up to the dock RIGHT UNDER HIM catching fish.

Ironic... yes. I ran over his line once by accident. All the other times, on porpoise.
ha! now that's funny, i'll be looking for him.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
yeah, Go diving under the beach pier. let me know when your going. I'll bring the beer. if you make it unscaved I'll be surprized. Whats bad is when they do that when the ling / pompano run is on. :blownaway It wont be funny. Even the deputies see the fishermens side of things usually. If the pier is down like gulfshores is now, Party on! At night is better for that also if you dare.:shedevil

·
Registered
130 Posts
i would say "why cant we all just get along"

but were all men or boys here,so we have to argue about dumber S&*T than most women.

·
Registered
807 Posts
why is it that all wade anglers want to fish as far off the beach as they can?

why is it that all boat anglers want to fish as close to the beach as they can?

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
What about the D heads that paddle right up in casting range to fish? Hey! how are you? Fine . Good , Why dont you paddle on out farther or you could just come up here& fish. Since were so close. I dont want to splash water on you casting out.:banghead

21 - 40 of 40 Posts