Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,293 Posts
I'm just filling up and putting a couple gas cans on full but mine is fer the trip to Talladega this weekend not the storm....

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
No harder than it is to shutter, I think I'm going to err on the side of caution. Be kinda dumb to need it and not have it. I'd rather have it and not need it.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Sure looks like it's going east of us. We only have a 50-60% chance of tropical storm force winds according to one of the graphics. I'm not shuttering unless something changes.

·
Registered
13,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We are in Fort Walton Beach, should we be concerned?
Prepared. And watch. Have your plan in place, we keep ours in place all during the hurricane season, to illuminate the encounters of panicked people as landfall draws near.

I will make my decision this evening, it takes 6 hours to Shutter by myself. Got my fuel in vehicles topped off. And cans filled for the Genny, water check, ice made, 4 tanks of propane for the barbecue

DO NOT FORGET BEER!!
I was able to secure a lot of help after Ivan with the promise of ice cold beer, more valuable than cash in your pocket.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Just got the call no school Tuesday and Wednesday in Okaloosa
Walton has already made the decision to cancel school for the same days with Thursday still in question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Just got the call no school Tuesday and Wednesday in Okaloosa
Walton has already made the decision to cancel school for the same days with Thursday still in question

dang it. we're out anyway on fall break. wed., thurs., and fri.
i was gonna check to see if anybody was going fishing this week.:whistling:

jack

·
Registered
685 Posts
European model has it south of Navarre Wednesday at 3:00 pm which will be bad for us if it is accurate
And really bad for the coastal areas to the east

·
Registered
13,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Escambia County public schools will be closed a half-day on Tuesday, Oct. 9 and full day on Wednesday, Oct. 10.

Aletheia Christian Academy will close early on Tuesday and remain closed all day Wednesday.

Lighthouse Private Christian Academy will close all their campuses on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Marcus Pointe Christian Academy will have a noon dismissal on Tuesday, Oct. 9 and remain closed all day on Wednesday Oct. 10.

Marcus Pointe Christian Preschool and after-school care will dismiss at 4 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 9 and remain closed all day on Wednesday, Oct. 10.

Univeristy of West Florida will close at noon on Tuesday, Oct. 9 and remain closed on Wednesday, Oct. 10.

Pensacola State College will close at 4 p.m. Tuesday and remain closed through Wednesday.

Northwest Florida State College will be closed all day Tuesday and Wednesday

SANTA ROSA COUNTY

Santa Rosa County schools will be closed for a half-day on Tuesday, Oct. 9 and extracurricular activities will be complete by 5 p.m. Schools will be closed for a full-day on Wednesday, Oct. 10.

OKALOOSA COUNTY

Okaloosa County schools and all school activities are canceled for Tuesday and Wednesday.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts