Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will start by saying im a fla state fan and i dont like bama at all but i give respect where its due u guys won it 3 out of the last 4 years so i cant say fla st should be above u in the polls til u get beat u should be 1 but if u run the table we run the table and oregon does the same who is the best #2 after last years game i say lets have an all south bcs game those northwest teams cant hang and ohio st is a joke i know its early but would love to see us face off hope we are both there in the end

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
First of all, learn to use a period. Second, I believe that Florida State is the better of the two teams between them and Oregon. However, neither one of y'all will play any sort of defense in the regular season, so it's always interesting to see how out of SEC teams play against shutdown defenses that they're not used to playing.

·
Blue man fishing Inc.
1,418 Posts
I think everyone needs to ease up. Each team (Bama,FSU, and Oregon) all play at least 3 games they could possibly lose. Bama plays LSU, an Auburn team that is uppity and would love nothing more than to beat Bama, and the SEC title game. FSU plays Miami and UF both of which are just like Bama's auburn a rival that would love nothing more than to end an undefeated FSU's chances and then they have a tough ACC title game vs VT. Oregon has the easiest path in my opinion but they also have at least 3 games they could lose. A ranked UCLA team and a ranked Stanford team, and then whoever they'll play in the PAC 12 title game.

It's fun to speculate but it will work itself out and nobody knows just yet how the chips will fall.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
If bans plays like they did on Saturday night then they better watch out. All bull aside bama still has lsu and auburn to get by. Lot of football left. I will say I don't think Ohio state deserves the top 5 but what's my opinion worth.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts