Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY, I AM THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE 4 PACK OF TLD 25'S 2 OF MY FRIENDS WANTED 1 EACH. THEY HAVE SINCE BACKED OUT THEY ARE IN BREAT CONDITION AND ARE ON PENN MARINER STAND UP RODS NOT TRYING TO MAKE A PROFIT BUT WILL SELLTHEM FOR WHAT I PAID FOR THEM. 100.00 EACH IF YOU WANNA SEE THE PICS DO A SEARCH ON HERE FOR TLD 25'S THE PICS ARE ON THAT POST. 2 ARE MINE AND NEED TO OFF LOAD THE OTHER 2 SEND PM. ILL GET YOU THE RODS BY THE WAY IT WAS A GOD GEAL FOR ALL 4, THEY ARE IN GREAT SHAPE AND RODS ARE ALMOST NEW. AS MONTIE WOULD SAY "LETS MAKE A DEAL"

:bowdown ALL HAVE SOLD THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE RESPONCE I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH THE FIRST GUY TO CALL FOR 2 WEEKS BUT THEY ARE GONE BUT THANKS AGIAN. MIKE

·
Registered
75 Posts
<P align=left>Hi Mike,<P align=left>Here are pixs from selling them to you. These are a great rod and reels with little use.<P align=left>Steve<P align=left><P align=left><P align=left>

·
Registered
624 Posts
i put a set of 4 25's and the same rod together this year used them a hand full of time and love the combo. thecombo is a steal for the price.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts