Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know, I moved early this summer and the new place has a barn (I call it a barn) with 3 sections, one for a auto and lots of storage center for a boat or camper and a 3rd for a work shop, great place for me...:) anyways, I brought the boat home for the first time yesterday and decided to make sure I measured right..... Its tight, but she's in there....:rolleyes: I was really concerned about the radar, I had about 4 inches of clearance up there.... whew.... trailer and motors have about 2-4 inches, so a little longer would not have worked....

Gonna be nice and dry all winter this year..... I want to install a nice (operating) stereo this winter and now I can do it inside YEAH BOY!! Some of the Shark Fishermen/Gals didn't care for my singing abilities the past few years..... :whistling:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Nice Jim. :)

I'm sure you wish it was even a little bigger, but at least it fits. :)

·
Registered
10,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice setup Jim. Are you still in the same area? We're still looking.
We moved from the area of the back gate of NAS to where Cantonment addresses are on the other side of the road, from our Pensacola address. ;) Love it up here. a little further from the water, but I don't fish every day either.... This will more than likely be our last stop.... Shoot me a PM if I can assist! :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts