Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who cares! I hope he doesn't make the cut for a while. One thing I hate is that no matter if he shoots a 100, the anouncers will spend more time talking about him than they will the winner.

· Neptune calls me "Daddy"
10,969 Posts
I've fired golf balls off a flight deck in TRUE blue water during many a "steel beach" day...

I've driven a few off the flight deck into Egypt and Israelduring a Suez Canal transit too once till getting yelled at over the 1MC by the Captain. ( BIG sand traps ):banghead:banghead:nonono:nonono:shedevil:shedevil

Jim

· Neptune calls me "Daddy"
10,969 Posts
Kim (3/20/2010)Lot of Navy guys knock ball off the decks of ships myself included but that doesn't make it a round of golf.
Your golfimagination is not as good as mine... who needs a Wii?:letsparty:letsparty:letsparty:letsdrink:letsdrink

I was a 2 handicap off the Saratoga!!! Nearly won the Suez Open but I shanked one off a burned out tank on the 17th hole.

Jim

· Registered
44 Posts
Tiger is the biggest part of this sport. Without him the sport is 50% less exciting and 50% less of people will watch and support it for a good while. $$ is down 31% since his recent departure. The sport and the economy needs him. The reason they always talk about Tiger no matter where he is in the standings is b/c atleast 30% of viewers ONLY watch tournaments in which Tiger is playing in. I used to be one of those but now am also a big fan of Dustin Johnson. Local boy. Good friend of my uncles.

· Registered
6,305 Posts
Funny as Heck Jim T.

Yea, far as Tiger you watch to see if ANYONE CAN beat him that day "OR" what type of GREAT SHOTS he pulls off. Either way the guy is great in his game. Can't wait to watch it. Kinda ticked I will not see it all. Let me go check and see what kinda of special Directv has going on.

Was waiting on someone to point out the location of the post also. ROFLMA.

· Jiggin Finatic
8,629 Posts
tyler0421 (3/17/2010)Are we jealous or something? Whats with all the hate?

I don't see it like that. If you fail at taking care of and nurturing your own family, nothing else matters. As far as I'm concerned you have failed at averything alse also.<H2 id=passage_heading>Mark 8:36(New King James Version)</H2><DIV class=result-text-style-normal>

<SUP id=en-NKJV-24533 class=versenum>36</SUP> For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?<H2 id=passage_heading>1 Timothy 5:8(New King James Version)</H2><DIV class=result-text-style-normal>

<SUP id=en-NKJV-29768 class=versenum>8</SUP> But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
</DIV></DIV>

· Registered
72 Posts
I am bored of the Tiger Sh#$ already. I will be rooting for our local boys...Bubba and Boo. No doubt the man (TW) is a great golfer..no doubt (in my mind) he is a sh#$ husband and parent. He is not fooling me with the rehearsed speeches and pathetic attempts at being humble. If folks are reluctant to watch golf without TW, so be it. They are not true golf fans...merely band wagoners and shallow.

Rich, 26 year vet

Navarre, FL

· Registered
3,763 Posts
FLORIDA BOY (3/21/2010)Tiger is the biggest part of this sport. Without him the sport is 50% less exciting and 50% less of people will watch and support it for a good while. $$ is down 31% since his recent departure. The sport and the economy needs him. The reason they always talk about Tiger no matter where he is in the standings is b/c atleast 30% of viewers ONLY watch tournaments in which Tiger is playing in. I used to be one of those but now am also a big fan of Dustin Johnson. Local boy. Good friend of my uncles.
I hope Tiger shoots a new lowest round ever!!!! I hope he wins by 20+ strokes... Go TIGER!!!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.