Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reportedly, Tiger Woods has bought a 2-3 millon dollar dive boat. Damn, must be a helluva boat! I'll post the link if I can find pics...

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,189 Posts
The man has made over $1 Billion. Okay, he probably got about half of that after taxes, management fees, etc

How do you spend the interest on $500M dollars?

Thats $500 Million!

At a conservative, 5% return,ayear taxed at 35%.He'll have $25 Million per year....about $4450 a DAY AFTER TAXESto spend.

HOLY CRAP!!! $4450 a day, AFTER taxes...

Frig him...

Jim

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,547 Posts
I believe its called the Solitude.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Tiger has long been an avid diver and spearfisher and even spent his honeymoon diving off of his boat, Solitude. He occasionally cave dives over in the Big Bend area too.

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,189 Posts
I think he's a big free deepdiver enthusiast too... Those guys are nuts!

Jim

·
Registered
518 Posts
Seeing that pic reminds me of on of our old tenants! The Wife took every pair of pants and cut the crotch out of them, Piled all his stuff on the curb, looters and everyone getting what they wanted..... He cheated on her...... LOL Well come to find out he was not cheating and she destroyed all his belongings! LOL

"As the Stomach turns" thatrs what we call these soap operas!! LOL That was funny to see...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ya. a 61 Garlington. turned the best sportfish into a damn dive boat. what a d-bag. ruined a great boat by leaving the riggers off and adding scuba tank holders to it.

·
Registered
632 Posts
killrjenkins (3/2/2010)Ya. a 61 Garlington. turned the best sportfish into a damn dive boat. what a d-bag. ruined a great boat by leaving the riggers off and adding scuba tank holders to it.

:boo

1 - 14 of 14 Posts