Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I’m thinking about going offshore a mile or two on Thursday morning. I really don’t want to go alone but I’m about to lose my mind not going at all during this beautiful weather. My days are limited with my job. Does anyone want to call in sick Thursday morning and fish for a few hours? I’m thinking about launching from Pensacola beach. The wind will be nonexistent that morning and the surf is supposed to be like glass. Looks like a perfect opportunity.

·
Registered
62 Posts
So I’m thinking about going offshore a mile or two on Thursday morning. I really don’t want to go alone but I’m about to lose my mind not going at all during this beautiful weather. My days are limited with my job. Does anyone want to call in sick Thursday morning and fish for a few hours? I’m thinking about launching from Pensacola beach. The wind will be nonexistent that morning and the surf is supposed to be like glass. Looks like a perfect opportunity.

Myself and a buddy are headed that way tomorrow evening, fishing Wednesday and Thursday - however we are fishing Navarre. You’re more than welcome to join us - the more the merrier!

—-Potsie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts