Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Green Eggs And Ham
9,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well according to the weather it was suppose to be flat with a N wind but it wasn't so we stayed in state waters, there was a ton of Ly's at the mass, small and big I was able to net a few dodging the huge jellyfish. We hit a few public reefs and was able to get a nice Mangrove, Lane and a keeper Trigger. We also got into some Mingos but were only 12" so we tossed them back. The boat ran so good in choppy water, the raw water wash down and big live well so nice, I know no biggy but it is to me. I think I saw SeaLark at the Russian Freighter, he had his dive flag out. All in all it was a nice day just not many fish in the cooler but we got dinner.

Water Clarity = muddy Inshore, clear at the mass.
Bait = Live Ly's,
Water Depth = 80' to 95'
Offshore current = low
Area = State Waters
Water Temp = 78F
Moon = 1/4

·
VIP of the PFF
8,513 Posts
Sounds like you like that new boat ! Some of those 12" mingos would have got a boat ride from me. Lol !

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
i'll take 4 dozen of those small ly's.
jack

Reactions: Boat-Dude

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
btw, i like those croqs. where you getem?
jack

Reactions: Boat-Dude

·
Green Eggs And Ham
9,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like you like that new boat ! Some of those 12" mingos would have got a boat ride from me. Lol !

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Yes sir I am, I am getting use to everything, I feel spoiled. I try and get football mingos, I usually do with the Ly's but didn't dial it in today.

btw, i like those croqs. where you getem?
jack
These are great boat shoes, cheap, super cushy, no marks on the boat.

Amoji Unisex Garden Clogs Shoes Sandals Slippers

·
Registered
6,501 Posts

·
Registered
9,822 Posts
Sealark was on the freighter,
I wont lie you found my secret spot. Yes it was me. Nice day a little bumpy. Close together 1 footers.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
I swear, I've bought more crap based on member recommendations than all the scrolling ads running on this forum. :unsure:

I ordered them Friday and they showed up on my porch today. They actually are real comfortable. They just need some fish guts on 'em now. :cool:

I

·
Green Eggs And Ham
9,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Actually when they get a little wet they grip pretty good, I use them throwing the net all the time.

·
I like men
261 Posts
Are they Crocs? I can't make out label and I don't recognize that style, but I haven't been to a store in so long no telling what they came out with.

·
I like men
261 Posts
But I got a pair headed to me and Bezos is 1 Cent richer.

Where else can you buy those shoes and an RCBS .22 hornet shellholder?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts