Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear all,

On November 4th @ 6:00 pm Thumbs Up Pensacola! will premier on Blab TV. After 5 years of hearing all the negative BS about our area I plan to get anyone and everyone involved that cares to make a change.

We will address any and all topics that you, the community, care to discuss.Its time we had more communication, common sense, and accountability in our citizens as well as Gov. officials, employees and so on.

While I wish we could give a Thumbs Up to everyone we must address some negatives before thats possible.If you have any comments, questions or concerns please email them to [email protected] .

If you have someone you would like to recognize with a Thumbs Up let us know. If you have someone that needs notification to tighten up then let us know that to. While we won't bash anyoneor use names we can certainly get word to them in private. If they don't respond then it might be time for a little calling out.

I hope the community will use this tool given to them and realize bitching and moaning will get you nowhere. If you would like to make a donation of time or money it is greatly appreciated. We are 501 (c) 3 and your money will be spent wisely.

Please watch and give any feedback, good or bad.

Thank you, SHB

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Everyone tune in. This organization will be a good way to get many problems andhindrances in this town exposed, and a good way to give props to those making a difference.Good JobStuart!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
You should do a Kieth Oberman feature "Worst Person in Pensacola" and always feature that idiot Fairchild who used to do the UFO show and now does nothing but whine and moan about anything he sees as progress.

I'll sponsor part of your show if you will name the Save Our City folks over and over and over again as "Worst People in Pensacola."

Meanwhile, props to Jeff Deweese and Mort O'Sullivan for dedication and thick skin.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Sounds like a great idea for a show. I'll be sure to tune in.

Have to agree with Hal on Fairchild and the save our city knuckleheads...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts