Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a TC Omega 50 caliber muzzleloader with the laminated wood stock and stainless steel action and barrel for sale, it's a really good shooting gun and I've killed 4 deer with it, but my Dad made the mistake of buying my nephew a TC Encore Pro Hunterand I really, really want one of them,selling the Omega would keep my wife off my back about buying another new gun.

It has a 3-9x42 Simmons Whitetail Expediton scope on it, this was one of Simmon's top of the line scopes before they came out with the Master Series line a couple of years ago, and I've shot 2 inch groups with this setup, with a 250 grain Shockwave bullet.

I'm asking $400OR BEST OFFER (please be reasonable, this gun sellsbrand new for $450, at least as far as I can tell, and without a scope)for the whole deal, please PM me back if you are interested and I will answer any questions that you might have. Thanks much!

·
Super Moderator
28,577 Posts
Great choice on the Pro Hunter!!! I love mine!:clap Good luck on the sale!

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Sounds like a great deal - but I just got the TC Omega with the Rosewood Thumbhole laminate stock and the Nikon Omega BDC Scope last year. If I hear of anybody I'll point them your way.

Ed

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
dang what a good looking gun! i used a friend's tc omega and loved it. wish i had the money!

bump for a great looking gun!

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Dang Forrest, if it had not been for having to have my boat engine re-built I would be owning that gun for Christmas. Good luck on finding a buyer; and maybe see you this week-end at the club if you're hunting there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts