Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
No words to describe the amount of emotions going on there. Hopefully lets others appreciate their kids/grand kids a little more.

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
I'm not very prone to emotion but had to get a tissue on that one. Meeting both my sons at the farm in the morning to do some work prepping for the upcoming season and you can bet this will be on my mind.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
So sorry for the loss of your son, Spooney. Great video. I know he was a great kid and was lucky to have you as his Dad. God Bless you and your family.

·
Registered
10,759 Posts
This is reality for me. Has been for 19 years, 3 months and 7 days. I live everyday as if it were my last with my boys.

·
Registered
12,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Let me clarify...this is not my son. I just found the story and wanted to share. I do not know this family, but my heart breaks for them.

·
Registered
30 Posts
That put a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes. What a beautiful dad and son. Everyone who has healthy kids and grandkids--- please thank God and count your blessings and do not dwell on the small crap swirling around you.

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Wow what an incredible story. I’m up and ready to check my hunting area this morning and this rests heavy on my heart and makes me realize just how Blessed I am.

·
Super Moderator
28,513 Posts
Cancer is horrible but when it affects kids, it's a different story that breaks my heart!!! I just pray my kids/future grandkids never experience any of the crap I have been through!!!

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Things like this used to not effect me, that was before the birth of my first son then my second, now I'm a bumbling mess of emotions when thinking about them being in this situation.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts