1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
Is that Gravity damage from low tide??

·
Super Moderator
5,904 Posts
LOOKOUT!!! TURT(WHUMP!!!)..........ahhhhh nevermind.......

·
Super Moderator
19,849 Posts
Clay-Doh (2/13/2010)Anybody wanna buy my half of a boat with the prop stuck in the rudder...and a crazy boat partner who likes to run aground??

Haaaa haa:letsdrink
Is the bent prop on your half or Brandy's?

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Clay-Doh (2/13/2010)Anybody wanna buy my half of a boat with the prop stuck in the rudder...and a crazy boat partner who likes to run aground??

Haaaa haa:letsdrink
Which half you selling? the port or starboard?

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,197 Posts
All I can say is "Thank God my inboard has a keel..."

Though it makes for funky handling with a following sea.

Jim

Jim

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you know you made An error in judgement when you can walk all the way around your boat in the baywithout getting your pants wet.

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
My price just went up. I just realized I own the port side, with NO damage! Any takers???

Boat good running, many new parts, about to have nore new parts...

Boat partner... big fun loveable guy. Cant captain worth shit...but fun as hell to hang out with!

·
Praedator
10,021 Posts
Dang Brandy,

That sucks. I guess you found a shallow spot huh. A bottom machine tends to be a better way to find the bottom. Just thought you should know that. :doh

Brandy (2/13/2010)At least I didnt sink it
I wouldn't have said that. It seems like something goes wrong with you two goofball captains at one time or another on that boat.

Clay, you should have never got rid of the CAT. What good is that nice warm cabin when it sits on the rack most of the time.:doh:poke

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
$50 bucks - Oh wait -- You have to pay me, I remember something about one of you coming out and I don't think it was the water.

Is it safe to go out on a boat with either of you. Could be at sea and Clay gets bored and out comes the angle grinder and now you have a glass bottom boat made from empty beer bottles and JB weld.

I resend my offer.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Brandy, Don't feel bad there are those of us who have and those who will run aground, anybody tells you otherwise is lying. When I ran my boat aground my insurance covered it to the tune of 2 new props and shafts.....check with your insurance, should be covered. Oh and paint the bottom a little more often it looks terrible:moon

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
FLYBOY (2/13/2010)Brandy, Don't feel bad there are those of us who have and those who will run aground, anybody tells you otherwise is lying. When I ran my boat aground my insurance covered it to the tune of 2 new props and shafts.....check with your insurance, should be covered. Oh and paint the bottom a little more often it looks terrible:moon
The bottom paint is tiedye.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Brandy (2/13/2010)I always wondered what those red and green signs in the water were for.
Don't pay attention to those buoys they don't work, at least the one I passed 15 ft before i ran aground in the middle of the bay. The pisser to that was I was headed to a fabulous duck hole at 4:30 am and it was 17 deg. Bad morning to go by yourself. Hope the insurance covers it for you. Good luck!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts