Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
figured id put a couple pics from work on here........ even the coast guard likes to fish...

this was the first last day of snapper season.

thats me in the crane loading out some cutting box's.

this is the master panel that controls all the crap behind it... just htought some of yall

would find it interesting..... or not...

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well theyre actually all out of service right now... they are 3 phase seperators and a 2 phase water polisher bottum left... theyre working on getting 3 subsea wells brought in here and the vessels are all cleaned and awaiting rebuild... right know were just baby sitting a pipeline crossing.... have 2 pig traps and 3 launchers the biggest is a 24 " gas pig.... ill have to get some more pics of them i lost the ones i had.... i have tons of pics if its something you guys are interested in seeing let me know and ill go through and get some good pics and short descriptions....

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
BILL_MONEY (11/5/2009)well theyre actually all out of service right now... they are 3 phase seperators and a 2 phase water polisher bottum left... theyre working on getting 3 subsea wells brought in here and the vessels are all cleaned and awaiting rebuild... right know were just baby sitting a pipeline crossing.... have 2 pig traps and 3 launchers the biggest is a 24 " gas pig.... ill have to get some more pics of them i lost the ones i had.... i have tons of pics if its something you guys are interested in seeing let me know and ill go through and get some good pics and short descriptions....
yes very interested in seeing more pictures!.....look forward to them!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
UUGGGHHHH smart pigs SUCK.... have had way to many bad encounters with them...... either having to run all the guage pigs ,,, cutting stuff out of the way to load them ..... or with them STUCK ... !!!!!!!!!!!!! that looks like a 24 inch.... i launch a 24 inch from out here that goes to coden,al.....

4,058 Posts
babysitting a pipeline huh? sounds like you work on a floater!! but judging by the water color, you look a little too close to land...

i wanna see some pictures of yall's eating and sleeping arrangements. always wanted to know what it looks like on top of a rig

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nope no mud but i got a good pic from a couple weeks ago... we had a 2 inch bypass line break on a gas line...

blue i have pics from a couple places ive worked from nice to shitty ... right now im in shitty..

this is the galley from south pass area

bunk room same platform south pass.. notice im representin ... MO FSIHIN baby....

the big thing im leaning on is a 24 " pig... it goes in the launcher behind me.....

24 inch launcher assembly... this is gas only

10 inch oil pigs cleaned and like it comes out the trap....

this is my work truck.... and driver.... and yes were in the air..... had to take some pics from the air...

ive got tons more... hell i even have fishing pics from here and there... but im shure no one wants to see

fishing pics ...... :)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
boats here ... gotta go unload a tank of soap.... i have some pics from last winter when tetra was pulling one of my platforms out of the water.... and i have a pic of some BIG cobia on a platform in chandaleur area with a dried up ballyhoo leftby a bird or ruff seas ....

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the quaters where im at now and unloading the boat at night...

thats the view from the crane cab...

yep.. thats bondo on the floor.... there is a hole/soft spot there

other end of galley... just imagine 4 containers 10 ft by 50 ft side by side

with a door conecting them and faired out like a house ?? or something..

this is the tv room... i walked in the quarters and took pics left then right and into

the next and repeated...

the next one is from the door to the office looking in... the office is first then my bathroom and my bedroom...

this hole side is mine ... the guys that work for me share a bunkroom and bath...

gotta love the stylish floor .... it is rotting from underneath.... i come to work fine

...... i go home sick..... freakin mold here is horrible !!!!!!!!!!!! and blue this is a platform that almost everybody from orange beach that goes deep has fished .... alot ....... 54 miles from the pass.... 2 rigs west of the double yellow....

and if this was a floater it would be like a hotel !!!!!!!!!!!!! not like one of the motels form down on cervante's..... never been in one .... but from the outside it cant be good !!!!!!!

got more pics .... here's a couple friends i invited up for dinner....

·
Registered
731 Posts
Here's a few of mine from offshore...I'm working in the South Passblock currently as well. Company rep. working w/ a coiled tubing spread doing P&A work.

9-5/8" casing we pulled after being cut w/ explosives.

South Timbalier

Personnel transfer from boat to platform

The deckhand was awful proud of the blacktip he caught. They ate on that thing for a while.

Coiled tubing spread at West Delta

Temporary camp we had set up.This is the galley.

Field fabricated fishing equipment

Bathroom in the temporary camp.

Bunkroom in the temporary camp.

·
Registered
731 Posts
And a couple pics from a land job last winter up near Shreveport. The well we had to P&A was back in a swamp. Had to use Swamp Buggies pulling a barge to get our equipment back there.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Dang...yall are gonna make me have to pull out some of my pics and post LOL. I dont work on a platform or Rig but i do work on a Lift Boat. Just got put on a Different boat and dont have any pics of this one and dont have my camera with me but i have some pics of other boats i have worked on in the past if anyone is intrested

1 - 20 of 37 Posts