Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Both the wife and I are scratching our heads. How could people say that kind of stuff about as BOY. :banghead:banghead

·
Registered
79 Posts
YOU ARE RIGHT, IT DOES PISS ME OFF AND THE REASON THIS IS IN CAPS IS I AM YELLING. WITH TWO OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS IN THE FINAL STAGES OF TERMINAL CANCER, TO THINK ANYONE COULD SAY HE HOPED A TEN YEAR OLD WAS BURNING IN HELL FOR ANY REASON MEANS HE IS ABSOLUTELY STUPID AND SHOULD BE ISOLATED FROM THE REST OF SOCIETY. LIKE MAYBE THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON AND I HOPE THIS GETS TO THE OTHER FORUM.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I find itunreal that those are actual people posting on that forum. I'd be willing to bet that those treehuggers get the shit kicked out of them on a regular basis. It's definitely warranted. Just like those PETA asspirates who would rather someone die of a terminal illness to save the rats from being tested on to find cures.

Do some quick research on the ALF. They are truly a terrorist organization. All in the name of LAB RATS.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Those fuckers are the ones that need to be hunted...

hahaha(im chuckling right as i think of this): A bunch of us should sign on that forum, and post pictures of some deer you have hanging in the air...and bloody decks of boats with fish in the bottom of the boat, or in your arms!:mmmbeer

·
Banned
369 Posts
I thought about it for a second, but just don't feel like even giving them any of my effort. I know that I contribute to my wildlife in America through my hunting and fishing efforts. I take pride in being a sportsman, its not about the kill. Its always been and always will be about honoring the animal.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Those folks have blinders on to the real world but they do believe they are right and we are the evil ones. Not sure how their heads got so screwed up.

To wish a painful death to a child, to wish cancer on anyone shows how sick those folks are.

And there is no real way to show them the error of their thoughts and ways....

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The ALF is actually listed on the HOMELAND Security Terrorist page as a terror organization. Very radical group.

They are trying to get legistlation passed to make animals "wards" of thier owners this gives them the ability to take our labs, chessies, pointers, hog dogs away from us due to whatever it is DHR takes kids away from homes for..

Its supposedly being debated now so if the vote comes and then goes through
We are all screwed and can be jailed for just TRAINING our pets.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm in shock!!! I knew there were people out there that did/do all they can to stand against hunting and what they feel is the unfair treatment of animals but to say that about a little boy or anyone for that matter is crazy and wrong:nonono It scares me the kind of people this world is producing these days:banghead

·
Super Moderator
28,621 Posts
They probably don't give it much thought when they are sitting on leather chairs, wearing leather shoes, and eating all them cows and chickens:looser

That is crazy, that there are IDIOTS like that out there:doh:doh:doh

I'm glad the boy got his wish and he died happy and is now in HEAVEN holding GODS hand:angel:angel:angel:angel

·
Registered
249 Posts
why dont sumbody that knowes howe a computer works send that link to team realtree mossyoak and eny thing that has to doo with hunting and fishing and let more people knowe about this im not smart enuff on this computer to doo it but im shure sumbody is I hope the good lord makes a finle call on them one day

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Excuse my french but to hell with all those animal activists or what ever group they are of, to wish something as cruell as that upon one of GOD'S miracles. As a father of two terminaly ill children it is as much of a joy and blessing to see your childs wishes fullfilled as it is for them to fullfill them. The safari group that sponsered and provided that hunt should have warm fellings all over as they deserve it, as does any one else out there that provides opportunities like these to children who will more than likely never have a chance! (Such as Blue Who:)If I may be excussed I am going to tuck my children in bed and say their prayers and mine, that I may have opportunities such as these with my children before our time comes.:angel:usaflag

·
Registered
427 Posts
I had to stop & take a break after I read that link....this seriously makes me want to hurt someone. I don't even know what to say other than wow...:blownaway

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have been looking through that site as much as possible, there are some real quacks on there, but somehow there are some hunters and fisherman, (excuse me ladies) on there. They had fishing threads and all kinds of weird stuff. Most posters are from New Zealand, Australia, and canada, some are from the US. I wish I could figure out those questions to get an account and fry there brains. If anyone continues to look at that site and can come up with the answers, post them on here, and I will post themm on all of the hunting forums that I can. That is about 5,000 people. Man forget it, there are 96 questions that have to be answered.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts