Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
My boats probably too old for a realistic comparison but I've been very pleased with mine.Although its much smaller than what you're looking for, I've found it to be built well andwired well with good materials.I will definitely look at Proline before my next boat purchase.Take your time and do your homework. Its a buyers market and will only improve for you as it turns colder.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Highly recommend them. Very heavy well built boats. I firmly believe that if I would have any lesser of a boat at the time of my accident, I would not be writing this reply today.

·
Registered
213 Posts
i got a 22 ft proline sport, center concole. i love every inch of it. now i do wish i could get a cape horn, but hey the proline ride verywell in 3-4ft seas.i just dont have rod holders,an every time i wanna go get some i blow my money on lures.... thats an 18 yr old for ya. haha

but yea i love my proline if you have any questions about it pm me. shoot im taking mine out friday.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I had a 22 walkaround and had no problems with it at all. It was a well made boat for the price and fit and finish was good. It was a heavey and solid boat. Only thing I would have changed was 18 degree deadrise, it was a little rough but was stable on anchor.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,548 Posts
before you buy check out the 24' Hydra-Sport Vector series.A true water eatin son of a gun

1 - 7 of 7 Posts