Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are here! Nola had her largest and last litter on 1/12, a total of 16 puppies. We have pretty much every color they come in. Its like a rainbow of doberman's. Puppies will be ready in 8 wks.

Prices range from 600-1000$ depending on color and if you want the ears cropped.

All puppies will have tails docked, dewclaws removed, up to date on shots, and health certs.

We also Ship via American Airlines.

Taking Deposits now.

Contact us via
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: Godwin Dobermans
Phone: 850-232-0075/Justin

All request for pictures will be asked to view pictures via our facebook, if you do not have a facebook please let me know and i will either email or text you pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
730 Posts
How many pups you got there? The pic is kind of like a fun puzzle I count 16?

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
that poor mother!
is she able to keep up with milk supply?

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea there was a bunch, she had 16. Sadly we have lost several in the first week, unfortunately you can't expect all of them to live with that many puppies. We have been helping her out with supplementing the smaller ones and separating them from the rest of the litter and giving them a separate feeding. It at times has become quite the chore of waking up every couple of hours to feed the little ones and coming home from work to feed them, but its all part of it. Me and the wife have definitely decided that after 10 years of breeding this will be our last go around.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BTT all PM's answered
avail puppies left
We have a total of...
5 Black and Tan Males available
3 Fawn Females available
1 Red Female available

1 - 8 of 8 Posts