Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Here we go again, Omega, I think you are really brent, Tarpon toad. Whats the point of your latest thread? Why do you hate the average people who want what they've always had? IS there a southpark liberal skit where they say, Micheal Moore is a Gayliar?:baby

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
How ignorant of me to want something tangeable to show for all the money and aggravation of going offshore to bottom fish. I mean I deer hunt, I guess I should be grateful the government just lets me out into the woods to see the wildlife and it would be too much to ask to actually harvest an animal. I don't think most people bottom fish for the thrill of the fight, maybe it's just me. As for the title of this thread...well there has been a noticable void in the forum this week and there is always one who has to step up to fill it. Please continue to insult large numbers of fishermen on here, it always ends well.

·
Fishing Goddess
1,072 Posts
DLo (10/23/2009)How ignorant of me to want something tangeable to show for all the money and aggravation of going offshore to bottom fish. I mean I deer hunt, I guess I should be grateful the government just lets me out into the woods to see the wildlife and it would be too much to ask to actually harvest an animal. I don't think most people bottom fish for the thrill of the fight, maybe it's just me. As for the title of this thread...well there has been a noticable void in the forum this week and there is always one who has to step up to fill it. Please continue to insult large numbers of fishermen on here, it always ends well.

+1...well said :clap

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
DLo (10/23/2009)How ignorant of me to want something tangeable to show for all the money and aggravation of going offshore to bottom fish. I mean I deer hunt, I guess I should be grateful the government just lets me out into the woods to see the wildlife and it would be too much to ask to actually harvest an animal. I don't think most people bottom fish for the thrill of the fight, maybe it's just me. As for the title of this thread...well there has been a noticable void in the forum this week and there is always one who has to step up to fill it. Please continue to insult large numbers of fishermen on here, it always ends well.

You are supposed to use rubber bullets! It's the hunting version of catch and release!

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
For the record, I like southpark too.

It is a social parody, and highlights social inequities.

With that said, I hope the government finds something you DO care about and destroys it. Perhaps they will start a government run building company that will be awarded all the contracts to build homes, putting little guys like omega out of business.

Not so funny when you think about it that way huh?

·
Fishing Goddess
1,072 Posts
John B. (10/23/2009)Don't take that south park for granted Omega... sooner or later, they won't let us keep any fish and then they'll start taking away our TVs

They all ready made it so you have to buy the "special box" for your old TV to work.... how long you think it might be before the new big screen needs a "special box" too...hummmm...

·
Registered
310 Posts
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=SmallTxt>They tuke er fiiisshhn (1 guest, 3 members)
<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlSearchResultsTopicView_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopics__ctl25_lblDescription>Startin to sound like this 'round here.turk...</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Give it a rest!It seems tome thatno one aggrees (i certainly don't)with you on this issue so why not just drop it and move on?

KP

·
Registered
9,025 Posts
it sounds like omega just wants to agitate . maybe to make up for other area's where he is lacking. some people are better off being ignored. jlw1972

·
Registered
689 Posts
Some people just don't care that much. paired with not being that passionate about fishing.

Majority of those people don't own a boat and the expense of keeping one up, and the large amounts of money to keep tackle in good shape to have others aboard to share in the fun.

All of this for it to depreciate EVEN MORE with the new rules and seasons to be cut/shortened over and over.

Not really a big deal when you jump on a boat with someone else here and there and you can take it or leave it.

Whats your next past time gonna be when they take the majority of the good fishing away?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts