Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gigged from 5:30 to 8 and towed a boat that broke down in the middle of the bay from 8 to 9:30 to a marina. Tide was incoming just about slack, with near no wind. They were everywhere...made 2 shoreline passes amd limited out. Passed a few 15-16" searching for some bigger fish and it paid off. Only seen 1 short fish the whole time. Will post some pics in the morning.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I almost went!!!

Glad to see that you did well! I had every intention of going but decided against it because I checked the tides. Didn't think it would be worth it since tide was slack!!! Man, I hate that, wish I had gone now. I will certainly be out there tonight. If you're there, you can't miss me with my stadium lighting on the pontoon! Have a great thanksgiving everyone.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah that whitish one was blended well between a couple rocks the same color. I normally fillet mine and occasional stuffed whole one with crab meat. Thanks for the replies...maybe see ya'll out one night.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nice job on the flatties

Looks like you had good luck--congrats. Parkers had another good year:thumbup:
Freezer's full! You guys clean 'em up and best of luck.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello to the old salts around the pass.

:thumbsup: Just wanted to wave hello to the Wallers, Rosiers, Heltons, Kees, and all the guys that have been stirrin' up sand for many many years. We had a good year this year, probably one of the better in recent years. Hope y'all get plenty to pack the freezers. We'll see y'all around the channel markers. Checking out 'til next year--Jimmy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.